Jim_Coltman Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

Never had any events for months "coming soon" message is all

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Jim_Coltman Hi and welcome, try checking your game is up to date and if playing through a browser clear the cache entirely. log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this helps after playing a few levels.

I will tag @PummyRaj as she may be able to give better information if above does not work and there is a post from someone she may know that has something they believe might work

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jim_Coltman 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community 🐇 🐇

Unfortunately, we do not have / will not receive events for now, on laptop while playing on Facebook. The Studio is aware about this issue as many players have been asking about it. But, it looks like it will take a bit longer for them to send in the events to Laptop games.

If you have "Windows 10", you can download the game through "Microsoft Store" and play the special events. OR the other option we have is to play on a mobile device. But, I know that all the players do not have/afford smart devices to play these games!

But, for now, those are the only 2 ways for us to enjoy the "Special Events". If we are playing on a mobile device, there is another feature called "Quests" - which is a best way to earn boosters and Magic Beans as well as 1-2 hours of unlimited lives.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍓 🍐 🍓

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the tag dear @Freddy_Falkner 🤗

• Jim_Coltman
    Jim_Coltman Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the reply! I actually play on 3 platforms laptop facebook,laptop microsoft and android tablet,only the facebook game has problems.Main problem with no events is no beans and i've ran out lol which of course a problem when it come to rancid levels.

• PummyRaj
    Options

I completely agree dear @Jim_Coltman!

I am glad that you paly the game on a Tablet as well as on Windows 10. Although, we do not receive the "Quests" on Windows 10, we still can play the "Special Events" -- which give us 5000 to 10,000 Beans.

So, never ignore to play those events 🙂

And on tablet, I am sure you see the Quests like -- (1) Get a higher score on past level (2) pass 3 levels without losing a level, etc.,

In these, the first one is an easy task to achieve. Just go to the lower levels, and play those levels 1 star. It will be a double win for you -- when you achieve 3 stars, you will collect 250 Magic Beans AND by fulfilling the Quest, you will achieve 750 Beans 😃

By the way, did you receive the newest event "Farm Pass - Frosty Season"? It is another great opportunity to earn the Magic Beans as well as some boosters.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Keep enjoying your game and have a Farmtastic Week ahead 🍓 🍐 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?