Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Daily bonus prize

Harriflex
Harriflex Posts: 7 Level 2

Why do you give a 5+ picks for a prize with no way to collect them?

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Harriflex and Welcome to our farmtastic community!

I think I understand your question. The +5 booster is treated differently in Farm Heroes Saga than the other boosters in this game. This booster is automatically applied to the next level you play after you are awarded it. Unfortunately it is not added to your inventory so that you can use it whenever you want. Many players have complained about this, some not realizing that it was automatically applied to their next level. We have submitted the suggestion to the Studio to change the +5 booster to go into inventory instead of automatic use, but we do not know if or when the idea will be added to their list of development actions.

Please continue farming with us and enjoy the benefits of this community, especially the contests where you can win gold bars.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,319 Candy Moderator

Hello again @Harriflex Welcome to the King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to say that I am not clear about your question!

If you don't mind, can you please explain a bit more about the issue?

Also, if you can show a a picture of that prize through a screenshot, that would be even more helpful πŸ‘οΈ

Please post back by typing in the empty box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the box you are typing.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Harriflex and Welcome to our farmtastic community!

I think I understand your question. The +5 booster is treated differently in Farm Heroes Saga than the other boosters in this game. This booster is automatically applied to the next level you play after you are awarded it. Unfortunately it is not added to your inventory so that you can use it whenever you want. Many players have complained about this, some not realizing that it was automatically applied to their next level. We have submitted the suggestion to the Studio to change the +5 booster to go into inventory instead of automatic use, but we do not know if or when the idea will be added to their list of development actions.

Please continue farming with us and enjoy the benefits of this community, especially the contests where you can win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?