Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Hi everyone.I think this can do a little change.
I hope we can see which kinds of boosters in the boxes before starting the level so that we can decide how to win it.
Hope all of you have a nice day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aha, gotcha π
Thanks for the screenshot and I will pass this on to the studio as a feedback π
I'll keep this Idea open so we can collect more feedback in case others feel the same way too π
Hi dear @QueenB
Here is the screenshot of it.
In this kind of event,she only said "gift" but didn't say "what in those boxes".
Hope it is helpful for you.
Sorry I'm not following... what special rounds are you referring to?
Thanks π