• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @Tasty_Cake ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ

Let me play again the level and I will try to give you some tips!

In this level you have to match all the grass seeds with the water droplets to create the grass patch and clean the grumpy Cropsies on the slime .This allow you to collect, suns strawberries and onions. It's better to match the nearest grass seeds to the slime to collect flowers and cropsies. In this level is very helpful to buy the 3 magic shovels booster , you have to select them on the pre-game screen and the booster icon need to be at zero. When there no grass seeds to match, with the shovel you can remove the cropsie close to water droplets.

Let me know if you pass it!

Good luck ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Tasty_Cake

@encantes mentioned buying shovels before the level started. I think it only costs 250 beans for three or five shovels. I agree with that, as you seem to have plenty of beans for that. As mentioned, you need to have zero shovels first. You could also buy an extra five moves at the start of the level, but that will cost 5 Gold bars. And that's all you have left. Personally, I would wait until I got a +5 booster from the Honey Pot Challenge and use it then. Also I would collect as many boosters as you can from completing quests and from the daily bonus.

The first thing to keep in mind is that you only need to collect ten flowers. There are twelve on the first two rows. So you may not need to collect any of the four flowers on the bottom row. Do not dig any deeper than you have to!

Below is a screenshot of how the level looks for me at the start. I have Queen Bee flying with me, which is why everything has a +1 on it.

So my first question is, how do you play the level? Do you use boosters and try to collect the cropsies first, or do you try and collect the flowers first? There is no right or wrong answer, it's just a matter of how you prefer to play. If you use boosters (especially if you combine +1 boosters with Hunter boosters), then you may not need to worry about converting the slime to grass. If you collect the flowers first, then you definitely will have to convert at least some of the slime. The next image will give you a good guide.

THIS IS ALL THEORY AND AN IDEAL PLACEMENT, WHICH MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE!

The black squares are where I would grow my grass seeds. The red square is optional, unless you also cleared the bottom row of flowers. The top left black square is where a sun is. You could use a water droplet to convert a seed into grass there. Assuming you only grew grass at the places I marked, the other four places would need either shovels or tractors. Which is why I mentioned boosters at the start.

If you managed to grow grass on all of the four places shaded black, then ALL of the slime patches on the first two rows would be converted to grass. If you also grew grass on the red block, then ALL of the slime patches would now be grass. As matching cropsies on grass gives you a +1 multiplier, meeting all of the requirements will be a lot easier.

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @Rancid I finally got this done.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Great, now you only have 3400+ levels to go!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?