๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Game 2428

MissWhizz
MissWhizz Posts: 1 Newbie

Anyone completed 2428?Cant seem to complete, wondered if I was doing something wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2021 Answer โœ“

Hello @MissWhizz ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I have completed this level a while ago. Let me go back and check if the level has changed from the time I have played!

I will also tag my friends and our Farm Experts to give out any tips on this level @encantes and @MountainMom

They both too did complete this level and definitely will be able to provide some tips.

Please wait for one of us to return back to help you out. If you have any further comments, please post by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,777 Level 5

Welcome to King Community.

Sorry for hearing that you stuck in that level.Don't worry,here are some tip to pass that level.โคต๏ธ

First,clear all the flowers on the board as soon as possible.Then clear the oysters,notice that the 8 in the middle first so that you can have more chance to collect the sheep.

Hope it is helpful for you.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Hello @MissWhizz,

Since you accepted the answer from my friend @PummyRaj, I will assume you passed level 2428. If not, in addition to the tip above, I would encourage you to collect the sheep as they come up the right side of the board. After you collect the first sheep, you will run out of moves if the other sheep start to go around for a second time. If you have any boosters (I am not suggesting buying them, but collecting them through free spins and daily rewards.) you can put them to good use as follows:

The tractor booster can be used to clear an entire row of ice or to open oysters or grow flowers. So, you could use the tractor a couple of times to clear the top row of oysters in the straw. You can also use the shovel booster to do the same on one square on your board. Make it a priority to get the sheep into the straw. The other requirements are easier to get.

One more tip: You can "buy" three shovels with 250 magic beans. This can only be done if your current inventory of shovels is zero. If zero, you can click on the + sign when you see your inventory of boosters before starting a level to get 3 shovel boosters. This is the only booster that can be "purchased" with magic beans.

I hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?