I have not received my Piggy Bank points twice now

COGZ
COGZ Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I paid twice yesterday to empty my Piggy Bank of levels 6/7 and both times I received no points on my account. Can you help please

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @COGZ 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased for your game 😕

Did you contact the "King Customer Support" team yet? If not, please do so, because, any and all purchase issues are handled by them only, as the required details for the query includes your personal details. Since this is a Public Forum, it is not safe to post all that information!

If you have not contacted the Customer Support Team yet, you can do so directly from your game itself - through the "Settings" (the cog wheel/gear icon) located in the top left corner of the Lives icon. This way, they will receive your email ID as well as your game user ID number.

This is how you contact them ----> Click on Settings --- You should see "Customer Care" option in the popped up menu, select that --- Scroll down to "Purchases & Gold Bars" under "Popular Topics" --- Check if the issue you are having is listed there. IF not, scroll down completely and click on "Contact Us" tab --- After this, you will have to fill out a form --- Please fill it carefully and explain briefly about the issue --- Submit the form.

You should be receiving an automated email as an acknowledgement (it should also include a ticket number). Please wait for 3 to 5 days to hear from an actual agent. From what I heard, usually, it takes less amount of time for all the Purchase issues! But, in any case, if you have not heard back from them within 5 days (max), please post back here and let us know.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works out fine and soon, you will receive all your Gold Bars back into your game 🤞 👍️

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a Farmtastic Day and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍐 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?