So how does one ACTUALLY CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT???

Options
NEILP
NEILP Posts: 9 Level 2

I have tried for THREE DAYS to submit a question/complaint to customer support and EVERY time I submit the form I get the same message:

Oops…

Something went wrong when sending your form.

Please try to resend it.

And I click the "SEND AGAIN" button and get the same result. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

This is NOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT this is IRRITATING and UNACCEPTABLE!!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @NEILP

This has already been raised by yourself in another discussion. There is no need to start a new topic, as we check all messages. Therefore I will ask for this topic to be closed, as it is a duplicate.

@PummyRaj @Chicken_Slayer @QueenB please close this.

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to King Community.

I'm very sorry for hearing about your problem.πŸ˜”Can you please offer the screenshot of your form so that we can check what wrong with it?(Please remember to hide your PL)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,062 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello again @NEILP!

Continuing discussion from other thread -- "purchased Gold Bars for 2.99 but did not receive"

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the Customer Support link!

I am not sure why it is not working for you and giving you the "error" message! I have tried it few times before on a computer as well as on a mobile device. Never experienced it by myself nor any other player also complained about it!

But, trust me when I say that I can completely understand your frustration, as you are feeling helpless and need to get your purchased items into your game, but it is not happening for some strange reason πŸ˜• πŸ€”

How about all other games, websites, etc.? Are they all working fine except for King Customer Care? Just thinking if it could be a device issue!

Have you tried on a different browser? OR if you have access to another computer, can you please try on that?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,062 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again dear @NEILP πŸ™‚

Were you able to try on a different device that is available for you?

Let's please try whatever we can think of, till the weekend is over. If the webpage still does not work, I will escalate this issue to our Farm Community In-charge and seek their help.

Since this is being weekend, they all are off from the work. We will hear from them only on Monday!

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding πŸ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?