Valetines event

Options
Dada13
Dada13 Posts: 358 Level 3

Hi, I received info that I haven't pass challenge 1 and no rewards. Sorry but yesterday I passed 8 levels and today morning 9th level and finished Event. Why I don't received prize?

Thanks

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,280 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Dada13 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

But, the only reason I am thinking for you to not receive the reward is -- if the Task was not finished in the "given time"!

This is the same reason, I too did not receive the reward for first day's challenge! Actually, the challenge did not even appear to me until this morning (US time) and within couple of hours, I received the notification that I did not complete the challenge.

Did you happen to take a screenshot when you receive it for the first time? It should include the timer along with the challenge description. Let me see if I have an example to show you.

With regards to missing rewards ---> If you did pass the challenge, and did not receive the prize -- please bear in mind that this "Weekly Challenge" is fairly new event/feature that the Farm Team has sent to our games. Hence, it still has some glitches that need to be fixed.

I will be in touch with you with regards to the missing rewards to inform you whether you need to contact the King Customer Support Team (which is a norm) or our Community In-charge can send in the goodies.

Please give me some time to find out.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day and a Farmtastic Week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?