level 1065 Farm Heroes Saga keep failing in the middle of play

Wheelscooks
Wheelscooks Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 1065 has failed four times now in the middle of play, which means I have also lost my Bonnie Boosters, help, please. I have rebooted, still nothing. Any suggestions?

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Wheelscooks πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me which device you are using?

I will call in my friends who are the Farm Experts to replay this level. When a level has a glitch in it, the situation would be the same for all. But, if the "crashing" issue occurs only in your game, then the issue would be through your device.

When you said "Rebooted" -- did you reinstall the game?

Please post back and let us know.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @encantes @MountainMom and @Rancid

Can you all please check the level on your devices?

I have checked on my laptop on Windows 10 and on browser with Facebook and also iPad, and found no issues!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Hello @Wheelscooks and welcome to our farmtastic!

I replayed level 1065 and did not have any problems. So, as my friend @PummyRaj pointed out, the problem may be related to your device. I usually play on a Samsung tablet and try to make sure my battery power is high and that I have plenty of free memory (preferably 2+ GB but at least 1 Gb). I believe memory is typically freed up when you restart your device if you have your settings set to clear your cache upon exit.

We will monitor this discussion until your problem is resolved.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Wheelscooks

I have passed this level and I will try again soon on my Android devices. Will reply once I have had a couple of tries.

• [Deleted User]

Hi @Wheelscooks @PummyRaj

As soon as I opened the level, I realised it's the Fire Cracker bug. I didn't even need to make any moves to work it out. I will take a look and see if it's been reported or not. I will be back soon.

• [Deleted User]

Hi @Wheelscooks @PummyRaj

This particular problem hasn't been reported, but a similar issue has. So I have made a report and I will post back when we know more. In the mean time, please be patient and try avoid setting off too many firecrackers at once.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,088 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2021

Hi @Wheelscooks and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Hi @PummyRaj 🌺🌺🌺

I played again level 1065 and everything was fine, I passed the level and I didn't have problems with the firecrakers. My device is a Samsung mobile, game version 5 53.1.

Let us the informations requested in order to help you.

Have a good dayπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Wheelscooks
    Wheelscooks Posts: 9 Level 2

Thanks for all the feed. I am using my laptop Windows 10. It sounds like you think my computer does not like the firecracker igniters? Guess I will just keep playing it till it maybe finally works, but not using the igniters will give me a very low score on a Club Champion level, thus not getting all three animals toward future level help.

Have a great day!

• [Deleted User]

Your computer is not the problem. I know of this problem, as it happened on both of my Android devices. The problem can occur when ALL of the firecrackers are set off. Not every time it happens, but that's when the game will close on you.

• [Deleted User]

Two questions for you. Have you passed it yet? And how many times has it failed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?