msepulveda56
msepulveda56 Posts: 5 Level 2

After app update almost 2,000 level was brought down to 1! Please help

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,904 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello @msepulveda56 and welcome to our farmtastic community.

You have posted this issue in the wrong forum, so I respectfully ask that you repost it in the forum for Farm Heroes Super Saga. You might also want to check out some of the troubleshooting tips in the Community Hub (https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/communityhub). You might find a solution in the Community Hub. Otherwise you will get the proper attention to your question in the FHSS forum. To get there, click on the three-bar icon in the header with the King logo at the top of the page, then click on "Games" and then scroll down to Farm Heroes SUPER Saga. I hope this helps.

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to King Community.

Sorry for hearing this problem but it seems that you posted in a wrong area,this area is FHS.Don't worry,you can go to FHSS with clicking FHSS below my signature.Please repost your question there,hope you can understand.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,854 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @msepulveda56 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game πŸ˜• It would not be the game that has erased your game progress, but the update might have caused it!!

Did you save your game till now either through Facebook OR through Kingdom account? Can you please let me know?

And one more thing! You do not need to re-post your question. I can send in a request to "move" it to the proper area. So, you are good πŸ‘οΈ

** TO post back, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon, Have a great rest of the day πŸ… 🍏 πŸ…

• msepulveda56
    msepulveda56 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I never saved my progress and again, I have been playing for years. I do have a user name and password but never used it. I play 3 other KING games including Candy Crush (level 1699), Soda (1939) and Farm Heroes Saga (level 3,367). I don't have Facebook and not intending to open just for this. I'm very frustrated and this seems to me as a glitch that should be fixed.

I hope you can help or direct me to someone that can. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?