( FINISHED) ๐Ÿ‘‰ Claim your 7th Bday badge + a chance to Win Gold Bars ๐Ÿฅณ

Comments

• Pendletwitch
    Pendletwitch Posts: 1 Newbie

Happy Birthday to you ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’›โค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‚

• mazzbaeli
    mazzbaeli Posts: 1 Newbie

Happy 7th birthday ๐Ÿฅณ I absolutely love this game ๐Ÿ’ž

thank you so much for all your hard work...

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Myself (@Lady_Chooย ),ย @PummyRajย andย @encantesย would like to welcome all our lovely new community members to the farm section! We are your farm moderators so if you need help, shout one of us by using the at symbol before our names and up we shall pop.

๐Ÿ’ƒ we know you will have fun here! ๐Ÿ’ƒ

A few places to point you now that you have found us...want a chance to win goodies for your game?ย Go hereย at the moment there is a chance to win 3 hunter boosters (colour collectors and my favourite!)

Here is theย hot right nowย thread, current popular discussions for you to find quickly.

And if you are new to the game, or haven't been playing long: Here are theย basics in one threadย for you to see easily.

Sadly we cannot use a shovel on Rancid to remove the smug grin, but at least if you need help on levels and give us a shout, we can give you some tips or aย video.

Do you have a burning idea that you think would be good in the game?ย Hereย is the place for posting that!

Or how about some top secret farm stuff straight from theย farm lab? This is the place that we can communicate with the studio and give your thoughts that help to shape the game.

All in all, some good stuff so stick around and join us!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Happy seventh anniversary !!!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Dannilu
    Dannilu Posts: 4 Newbie

Happy birthday !!! I'm addicted to this game once again lol

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,325 Candy Moderator

Hello @Monia040588 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language only. Hence, please post your comments in English only.

Thank you for understanding!

By the way, would like to participate in a contest that is run by one of our Farm Moderators, and win the "Hunter" boosters (the Purple Dogs)? Here is the link ---> Count the Beans and win Boosters Hope to see you there ๐Ÿคฉ

Have a great rest of the day

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2

• lillytweety
    lillytweety Posts: 1 Newbie

Happy 7.birtday๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

• Queenjay54
    Queenjay54 Posts: 3 Newbie

Happy 7th birthday team! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Your wonderful creations have given me many relaxing ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ and frustrated ๐Ÿ˜ moments lol.

Oh and as a added bonus for me - after being so close a few times, I finally made Queen Bee ๐Ÿ ....so yay me!

Keep up your excellent work :-) ๐Ÿ˜ป

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Myself (@Lady_Chooย ),ย @PummyRajย andย @encantesย would like to welcome all our lovely new community members to the farm section! We are your farm moderators so if you need help, shout one of us by using the at symbol before our names and up we shall pop.

๐Ÿ’ƒ we know you will have fun here! ๐Ÿ’ƒ

A few places to point you now that you have found us...want a chance to win goodies for your game?ย Go hereย at the moment there is a chance to win 3 hunter boosters (colour collectors and my favourite!)

Here is theย hot right nowย thread, current popular discussions for you to find quickly.

And if you are new to the game, or haven't been playing long: Here are theย basics in one threadย for you to see easily.

Sadly we cannot use a shovel on Rancid to remove the smug grin, but at least if you need help on levels and give us a shout, we can give you some tips or aย video.

Do you have a burning idea that you think would be good in the game?ย Hereย is the place for posting that!

Or how about some top secret farm stuff straight from theย farm lab? This is the place that we can communicate with the studio and give your thoughts that help to shape the game.

All in all, some good stuff so stick around and join us!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?