Defeat raccoon

Options
gnoKxx3
gnoKxx3 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 520 I need some beans sent to me to help me defeat him. I am just stuck!!

Thank youβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again Bev @gnoKxx3 πŸ€— Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to send you Magic Beans, as we are not your friends in the game.

This is King Community, where players help each other with certain issues of the King Saga game(s). With certain issues, the King Community Managers will help us out to solve the issues / glitches of the game.

The only idea / suggestion I have to earn more Magic Beans is - to go to the lower levels and check all the levels till # 520 and see if any of those levels are missing 3 stars. You cannot collect Magic Beans in both Companion and Rancid levels. So, leave them πŸ™‚

Other than that, if you have a mobile device to play the game, you have to make sure that you finish at least the first 3 levels of the "Special Events" and the Quests you receive. Because, both these will give us up to 5000 Magic Beans.

I have noticed that my friend @encantes has been helping you with how to win the level without using any Magic Beans. Please click on this link (in Green letters) to follow her suggestions about ---> How to win over that mean Rancid

Hope you beat that Raccoon and move to higher levels soon.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?