Level 2225

Brenwarr
Brenwarr Posts: 2 Newbie

This level has a bug. Sometimes the frog doesn't release the mushroom. In the screen grab, the mushroom fell into an ice block. Took me two weeks to finally beat the level and that happened right after I took the photo.

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Brenwarr and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Congratulations on the progress you have made in Farm Heroes Saga. We appreciate players who notify us of difficulties in certain levels that may be potential glitches. As my friend @Rancid mentioned, level 2225 does not appear to have a glitch -- instead you had some bad luck on your board. I'm glad you got past that frustrating level.

I also want to clarify one statement from @Rancid. You can "purchase" 3 (not 5) shovel boosters with 250 magic beans. This can only be done if your inventory of shovel boosters is at zero. Then, at the start of a level you can click on the "+" sign on the shovel in your inventory list to get 3 shovels in exchange for 250 magic beans. I have found this to be very helpful.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community.

We're sorry for your inconvenience and I'm asking you to follow some simple troubleshooting steps.

Cheak app update - Log out game - Restart device - Open game app and Log in.

Let me know if you have the same problem after following it, then I'll tag another Superstar or Game expert here.

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Brenwarr and welcome to our friendly forums. The level isn't easy and sometimes it's hard to crack open the ice containing the mushrooms. If you have used all of your shovels, you can buy five of them before the level starts for 250 beans. I will try this level a bit later and see what tips I can come up with.

• Brenwarr
    Brenwarr Posts: 2 Newbie

My point was sometimes frog jumps but doesn't land on the strawberry and therefore doesn't release the mushrooms so your level is basically wasted because there is no way to win the level or even pretend to. I shouldn't be penalized because of a game glitch. Which brings me to the mushroom falling behind the ice. Again, a game glitch because if you don't have an shovels or tractors, there is no way to get is out and you'velost your turn. Maybe have two 🍄 to start the game so at least you have a fighting chance. Thank you, Rancid.

• [Deleted User]

Whilst the frog should land on the strawberry, frogs can jump to random places on any level they are in. And sometimes stuff just happens to drop into empty ice blocks. It's all part of the (frustrating) challenge.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Brenwarr and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Congratulations on the progress you have made in Farm Heroes Saga. We appreciate players who notify us of difficulties in certain levels that may be potential glitches. As my friend @Rancid mentioned, level 2225 does not appear to have a glitch -- instead you had some bad luck on your board. I'm glad you got past that frustrating level.

I also want to clarify one statement from @Rancid. You can "purchase" 3 (not 5) shovel boosters with 250 magic beans. This can only be done if your inventory of shovel boosters is at zero. Then, at the start of a level you can click on the "+" sign on the shovel in your inventory list to get 3 shovels in exchange for 250 magic beans. I have found this to be very helpful.

• [Deleted User]

My mistake, I thought it was five for some reason.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?