Why don't I get to win free stuff anymore?

rlorusso
rlorusso Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Support

I'm at level 1145. Why don't I get to win free stuff anymore?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @rlorusso 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not winning any free stuff!

But, let me clarify! When you said "winning free stuff" -- I am assuming that you are addressing to Ad Videos - which if we watch, we will receive free boosters before the game AND extra moves, after the game!

Did I get that right? If so, these Ad features, still in testing mode. The Farm Studio sends them to few groups of players once at a time. We can enjoy them only till that test period lasts in our games. But, once the test is over, the feature will be moved on to other groups.

The Studio run these tests to check how we- the players are receiving the Ads, whether we will use them or not, etc.,

So, anyway, sometimes, these features keep on rolling and we will receive them again - could be forever or to stay for few days only. But, whatever it is, enjoy while they last 👍️

But, to make sure that your game is up to date with the last version installed, the device has enough memory space. This facilitates our device to receive any and all special features that Studio sends in our way 🙌

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you need further clarification or have more questions. You can simply type in the blank box give below to my comment.

Keep enjoying your game. Have a Farmtastic Day and a great week ahead 🍓 🍐 🍓

P,S: Please let me know if I have understood your question wrongly 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?