Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Request for lives, booster reduced, piggy bank double the price and a greedy lives request player.

Valcat
Valcat Posts: 4 Newbie

I have a few problems.

1. Every time I use the extra play from my boosters, it deducts the play but it is not added so I can play another round. I have lost 4 plays already.

2. When I request lives, nothing ever comes back. Its probably going to people that don't even play anymore. I see you asking people in other threads if they are on their friends list. They are on my All Friends and Farm Friends list.

3. There is one person filling up my mail everyday with 20+ lives requests. I don't mind a few requests, but this is ridiculous. How can I delete requests. The X on the requests does not work.

4. Why is the piggy bank only for 25 gold bars when your other games are 50 gold bars when it is full? Why are you charging double?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Good morning.

Can I also add to the conversation. Facebook is a pain if you are using that.

It won't send out requests to your friends when you send them.....depending on how many requests you have been sent, they will go into a virtual queue.

It is a thing because when I used to get to roadblocks I would send out requests to friends. It took 6 weeks for the requests to get to some of my friends. By then I was well past it....That was where it helps to refresh the game over and over but that takes time and people won't do that for their friends.

Answers

• Valcat
    Valcat Posts: 4 Newbie

One more thing. I am showing as a Newbie, but actually I stopped playing for over a year because of the problems listed. This seems to be an ongoing thing that I would appreciate being addressed and fixed.

Thanks

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited February 2021

hi @Valcat

that is quite a list ... I may not be much help with 1) 3) and 4) ... but may be able to help a bit with 2)

you and I can experiment with the lives

how do we proceed? ... if we become FB friends you can send me requests for lives ... test #1 - do I receive the request

... test #2 I try to respond to your requests ... test #3 you receive lives(or not)

are you game?

we can start with ... send me a friend request at Abe Venti on FB

note ... the newbie refers to the number of posts you have entered ... it has nothing to do with your progress in FH

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2021

Hello @Valcat

I will respond to your issue with the nuisance requests for lives. I have a player that does the same thing to me.

Some players have realized that they can collect magic beans by asking for lives. If someone sends you a life when you already have full (5) lives, the life is automatically converted to 100 magic beans and delivered to you as such. So, someone who requests lives may get 100 magic beans for every request that is answered.

Also, you can respond to the multitude of daily requests you get easily by using the "Accept All and Send Lives" button at the bottom of your notifications list.

Perhaps your friends are sending you lives but they are appearing in your notifications as magic beans because you have full lives.

Good luck with the test with @abe_coffee -- it is a very nice offer if you are on Facebook.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Valcat and welcome to our friendly forums. I too have a "friend" who has been asking for a couple of hundred lives every months for the last two years. With problem #1 you listed, make sure you have a stable internet connection when you play. If it drops out, it can cause all sorts of weird issues.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Good morning.

Can I also add to the conversation. Facebook is a pain if you are using that.

It won't send out requests to your friends when you send them.....depending on how many requests you have been sent, they will go into a virtual queue.

It is a thing because when I used to get to roadblocks I would send out requests to friends. It took 6 weeks for the requests to get to some of my friends. By then I was well past it....That was where it helps to refresh the game over and over but that takes time and people won't do that for their friends.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?