Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Friends

Options
stokrotka
stokrotka Posts: 22 Level 2

Hallo 😊

I play farms heroes saga for a short time, I only have level 607, I have the game connected to my fb account, but I can not give anyone any invitations to the game, at the moment I only have 4 friends.Β How can I do it to have more friends, more friends means more competition and more fun.Β Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Good afternoon @stokrotka and welcome to our farm community.

The only way you can add friends to your game if playing connected to Facebook is by adding them as facebook friends. Many players have accounts just for games for this reason, but you can add friends and change their friendship to restricted viewing so that they can only see what the public see if you are worried about privacy.

If you already have some playing friends and they are not showing right now, there is an issue with Facebook connection on Facebooks side sadly. But the studio are working with them to fix it. You can read about that here.

If you have any issues please feel free to shout myself, @encantes or @PummyRaj and we will do our best to help you.

Have a farmtastic day! 🌞

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Are you on FB and King.com? In FB you join a group of players and can add them. It's different at King.com. I took 2 pictures.

It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can let them inquire about and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send your life back and forth. I hope this makes sense to you!

I wish you a nice weekend

This is only possible on the PC!

Good Luck

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Good afternoon @stokrotka and welcome to our farm community.

The only way you can add friends to your game if playing connected to Facebook is by adding them as facebook friends. Many players have accounts just for games for this reason, but you can add friends and change their friendship to restricted viewing so that they can only see what the public see if you are worried about privacy.

If you already have some playing friends and they are not showing right now, there is an issue with Facebook connection on Facebooks side sadly. But the studio are working with them to fix it. You can read about that here.

If you have any issues please feel free to shout myself, @encantes or @PummyRaj and we will do our best to help you.

Have a farmtastic day! 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?