Why do I never receive the 5 moves gifts given to me every time I collect 400 honey pots?

Options
rfjh5
rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2

Every time I collect 400 honey pots I get given gifts of 5+ moves but I never receive them! Why do I not receive the gifts? This has happened over and over, and have been on level 1770 for days, nearly at 400 honey pots, know any day now I'm going to receive the gift of moves again, which would see me finally through the level, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO ACTUALLY RECEIVE THE GIFTS THAT I"M GIVEN?!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rfjh5 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to our Farmtastic King Community 🌺 🌺

I was answering about the same issue to another player a few minutes ago 🙂

So, to answer your question accurately..... when we are awarded the +5 Moves as one of the Rewards of the Honey Harvest, they will be added to the game. And, this is where they will be 👇️

** Only issue is that, we cannot "uncheck" the booster to use it in whichever level we want to. Because, those +5 moves will be added to the next level we play -- whether it is an old level or a new level or a level in the "Special events"!

When you receive this reward next time, please notice it next to the Shovels booster. And, when you open that next level -- notice the moves being raised to 5 more moves.

Hope I have covered all the points of your question and clarified your doubts! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you for posting in the Farm Community! Have a Cropsilecious day/evening 🍓 🍐 🍓

• rfjh5
    Options

Hi Pummy, My question was why I never receive them, I know where they are supposed to be.

Tonight I once again collected 3 X +5's but when I go to play they're not there, where you say they should be, please can you explain why is it that I do not receive them?

It's a rancid feature of the game not receiving Thank You gifts that I am given!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @rfjh5 🤗 Hope you are having a nice day 🌻

Oh! I am sorry, I thought you did not notice where the booster is being added and hence, missed out on it!

That is completely weird and your +5 booster should have been changed to 3 at the level "Play" board 😮 😕

I understand that you are playing on a PC through Facebook. Can you please give me your game user ID number? If you do not know how to.... scroll down a little bit (away from the game screen) ---> You will see "Find my game ID" in Orange Letters ---> Simply click on it and you will see your ID number.

A Question: Along with the PC, do you play on a mobile device too? Did you try to collect any of the prizes at the same time on the PC and the mobile device?

• rfjh5
    Options

Hi Pummy, it's not really a nice day for me as I've just spent another hour on level 1770 and used most of my +1's in an effort to get enough Suns, when I thought I'd finally farmed it, but no, needed that extra move!!!!

I'm actually playing on a MAC via Facebook, as I have done for years, never had a PC, and I never play on a mobile device. I've only ever tried to collect my prizes on MAC and not receiving them has happened every time that I've collected 400 Honey Pots, which makes my day, locked in during the pandemic, even sadder. My ID is 1746983003

This is almost as bad as when 2 years ago I was stopped by the police on level 1570 of the Farm!!

I'd really appreciate it Pummy if you could find a way for me to be able to receive my gifts. hope you're days better than mine, Best wishes Dick, PS. You're more than welcome to Friend me on Facebook

• rfjh5
    Options

Hi Pummy, it's not really a nice day for me as I've just spent another hour on level 1770 and used most of my +1's in an effort to get enough Suns, when I thought I'd finally farmed it, but no, needed that extra move!!!!

I'm actually playing on a MAC via Facebook, as I have done for years, never had a PC, and I never play on a mobile device. I've only ever tried to collect my prizes on MAC and not receiving them has happened every time that I've collected 400 Honey Pots, which makes my day, locked in during the pandemic, even sadder. My ID is 1746983003

This is almost as bad as when 2 years ago I was stopped by the police on level 1570 of the Farm!!

I'd really appreciate it Pummy if you could find a way for me to be able to receive my gifts. hope you're days better than mine, Best wishes

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@PummyRaj has given you the correct information but forgotten that the +5 move won from the honey pots, does not show in that bank so you will not see it. However the moves do go on and if you watch carefully on your next move (as pummy said you cannot save them, they have to be used on the next round) you will see them added if you watch very closely. It’s quick. But if you compare the first round after you win, to the next time you play the same level you will see the difference.

king are taking feedback about it as it’s not clear 😊

• rfjh5
    Options

Sorry Lady Choo but what you say is one thing and what is happening is another. I have been on this level for weeks, and no matter how many times I gain 400 Honey Pots and get 'given' extra moves , I DO NOT RECEIVE THEM and the level continues to start with the same 19 moves. If neither you or @PummyRaj can give me a solution to this, I'm quitting the Farm, being given gifts (as a thankyou) that you don't receive is the last straw, the game is badly designed. Another example is, unless either of you give an explanation, why does the game say there's no possible move, when you've just played to have the water next to the seed to be able to grow the straw for the sheep? This has also happened to me endless times on different levels! Please give me some feedback that actually makes sense, I'd really appreciate it.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@rfjh5 the seed having water next to it and reshuffling was a glitch, but I don't know how far they have got into fixing it. Not everything is fixable straight away annoyingly. I know what you mean about that as I have had it too and I do know the studio is aware of it. We can try and do some digging on that one too.

The issue you are having isn't a common issue so I apologise if we have been no help so far. Its not happening to anyone else which can make it harder to pin down. I am sure @PummyRaj will see the tag later and be in and can tell you if she has any further info.

All we can do is hand over the details and then the CM checks with the studio, but everyone is working from home right now so things are slower. So I know I am asking a lot, but please, be patient and stick with us. Its not you have been ignored or things aren't being fixed, we are just gamers like yourself trying to help, but sadly I am too far to prod them with a big stick lol.

• rfjh5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo , good to read back from you again and thanks for your attempt to get the `No Moves...' seeding issue fixed, I'd happily send them a Racoon to help buck up their glitch fixing but they're not indigenous to where I'm locked down in Pimlico.

@PummyRajhas indeed been promptly in touch with a personal email and a list of questions, which I've answered, and hopefully will lead to a solution to my farming frustration regarding not receiving +5 moves gifts,

I am happy at least that I have meanwhile dug my way out of level 1770.

Best wishes to you for the weekend

from

@rfjh5

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@rfjh5 getting through the level is a massive achievement with some levels. I feel your pain!

Pummy is currently harassing one of the cm's...she's like a dog with a bone, I think trey would prefer Rancid 😁😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?