Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
because when the movements are over, the feature does not appear: free movements?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ErickArthor and a warm Welcome here in the Community πππΌπππΌ
I'm sorry that you have a problem with your moves! In order to help you, may you please specify what kind of free moves in Farm Heroes Saga? At the end of every game you can buy 5 moves for 9 gold bars, or before for 6 gold bars. I know that is the only feature, may you please give more details?π
Many thanks, I'm waiting for your post in the with box below, I wish you a good day πππ€π€