Question:

ErickArthor
ErickArthor Posts: 2 Newbie

hello, the display of ads to win boosters, or moves does not appear to me but it appears to my friend, I expect an answer as soon as possible, thanks.

Best Answer

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @ErickArthor again Welcome here 🍓🍏

I'm sorry that you don't have ads in your game to help you with the boosters, but the Ads is only give randomly in a selected group of players, hoping you will have it in future!

Usually events or contests in the game are only in few groups of players as a test, and if the Studio receives good feedback, the features will be extended to other players.

In the meantime if you want to take a peek in the Community, there are contests/challenges to win boosters or gold bars, please check here

I have to close your previous thread, just because is the same question.

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩😉🤗🤗

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @ErickArthor again Welcome here 🍓🍏

I'm sorry that you don't have ads in your game to help you with the boosters, but the Ads is only give randomly in a selected group of players, hoping you will have it in future!

Usually events or contests in the game are only in few groups of players as a test, and if the Studio receives good feedback, the features will be extended to other players.

In the meantime if you want to take a peek in the Community, there are contests/challenges to win boosters or gold bars, please check here

I have to close your previous thread, just because is the same question.

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩😉🤗🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?