๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Lost Progress

Options
sgools
sgools Posts: 2 Newbie

Farm Heroes Saga started over at level 1.ย How do I get my progress back?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sgools ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!

Can you answer few questions please?

Are you using a mobile device OR a computer? Did you save the game before either through Facebook or Kingdom account? Did you change the device OR reinstall your game and lost the progress?

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• sgools
    sgools Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Iโ€™m using an iPad. Unfortunately, I havenโ€™t ever saved my progress. Not sure what level I was on, but I was probably somewhere around level 1000. After I saw that the game was starting at Level One again, I reinstalled the App. It was still at level one. Thanks for any help.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @sgools ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for replying back! And I am sorry to hear that you have not saved your game before!

But, it is OK! I would suggest you to save it through Facebook OR Kingdom account now, which will prevent to lose your level progress again in future! Playing 1000 levels is not an easy thing ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

Our King Community In-charge team will not be able to restore your level progress, but, only the Customer Care Support team can. Since you have saved the game now (through Facebook or Kingdom), follow this link ----> Getting the Level Progress Back

Click on the link in Green letters above, and scroll down all the way to the part where you see "Didn't Save the Game, Is it too Late" . Read through that paragraph and you will see a link to contact the "Customer Support Team".

They will not be able to restore the high scores you have achieved before, but, they will help to bring you to your current level..

Hope this helps and you will be back playing the game soon.

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance.

All the very best and have a farmtastic rest of the weekend ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ

• Rinno2013
    Rinno2013 Posts: 298 Level 3
    Options
  • Rinno2013
    Rinno2013 Posts: 298 Level 3
    Options

Hello. When get my reward The game get my ouศ›. Whay?.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?