Level 3173

Drb50
Drb50 Posts: 2 Newbie

How have people done this level. I'm not even getting close to the amount of bombs as there aren't enough dropping to collect.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Welcome to the community @Drb50 I am sorry you are having problems, some of those levels are really tricky!

I am going to tag my team mods @encantes and @PummyRaj to see if they have done that level yet and can hopefully offer you some tips. If not, we can pass feedback onto our community managers who will let the studio know how hard you are finding it πŸ™‚

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Welcome to the community @Drb50 I am sorry you are having problems, some of those levels are really tricky!

I am going to tag my team mods @encantes and @PummyRaj to see if they have done that level yet and can hopefully offer you some tips. If not, we can pass feedback onto our community managers who will let the studio know how hard you are finding it πŸ™‚

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @Drb50 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm Community!

If I remember correctly, I had to play that level for n' number of times before winning it πŸ˜… Let me go back and check it out.

Thank you for the tag miss @Lady_Choo 😍

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @Drb50 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I played again level 3173 and the focus is on the flowers and the bombs, but I didn't pass it again πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I think you need some boosters to pass this level, color collector, tractor and the shovels.

The easy part is to collect the chicks but the hard are the flowers and collect bombs. When you start the level, for example in the screenshot, match the water droplets to collect flowers every time you have a good match. Use the boosters only when you can collect the largest part of crospies, there are 24 moves.

Try to buy 3 shovels for 250 beans before starting each level, your inventory must be at zero with the sign +.

I think that you can pass it and I'm waiting for your postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Have a super day 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?