Level 8 in 4000 event

Options
maryleckg
maryleckg Posts: 4 Newbie

I can get the spiders to move but there are so many places for them to nest, I can't capture them. Is there something I am missing? I have only gotten 1 or 2 sheep through after numerous tries.

Answers

• maryleckg
    maryleckg Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

In level 865 when I cover the clam w with a row if cropsies, one of them simply drops down & covers the cropsie which hides it. I was wondering why I didn't have a win because it appeared the clam was gone but it was hiding behind the cropsie. What am I doing wrong?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @maryleckg πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

So, the 8th level in β€œlevel 4000” eventπŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡

Yes, You are right! There are 9 more nests for the Spiders to move. And no! You are not missing anything.

It is just a tricky level, that’s all. I do not remember whether I have played this level in the original game OR in one of the special events. But, it is not impossible at all. Those Spiders might be testing our patience definitely πŸ‘ πŸ˜€.

**. What I would suggest you is to keep some Tractor boosters OR Shovels ready. When there is a combo of Cropsies near 2 Sheep, use either Shovel or the Tractor to clear the web near them and make your move.

I will play it tomorrow and show few screenshots to make it more clear πŸ‘. Please wait for few more hours πŸ˜€

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again Mary πŸ€—

With regards to level # 865, I am really not clear about the issue you are facing in the game!! Let me go back and play the level.

In the mean time, can you show me a couple of screenshots, to make me understand about the issue?

** To post the screenshot, please tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a Cropsilicious day 🍎 🍎 🍎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?