Honey Bee players

Options
MetBob58
MetBob58 Posts: 16 Level 2

I have noticed that in the Honey Bee events some participants seem to accumulate points at what is, quite frankly, an unnatural pace e.g. they collect 60, 80 or even 100 points in one go. These participants have names like "Player" or "King xxxxxxxx" and they don't look real players to me. In fact, there have been occasions in which these participants have changed their name halfway through the event but kept the points! This is frustrating because with them around no one else has a chance of winning the event. Can you please explain?

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @MetBob58 and again Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

In the Honey Harvest event you are in a Team with totally 5 players. I have a new team from 4 days and I have collected only 4 Honey Pots because I'm stuck in a level , but sometimes especially if you have the Bonnie's trail, I collected 100 or more pots in a day.

The number that you see is your Game User ID, if you tap on settings you can change this ID number with a nickname and also the Avatar with your preferite pic!

E.g. this is the screenshot of my team right now,( I cancelled nickname and ID number for privacy)

If you see some change is only because a player has decided to change the ID to a new nickname.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you! 🀩🀩

In the meantime if you want to partecipate in contests to win gold bars or booster, please check here

To know more news in Farm Heroes Community please check here

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘ 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?