My Lives are showing 7 hrs and 29 mins

Options
Bassin12
Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑

But, when I try to replay a round, it tell me that I need to ask my friends for lives. What's going on? This morning, the Choo Choo challenge whas showing 99:99 on the time left on it.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,038 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @Bassin12 πŸ€—

The Timer with Unlimited Lives is a small glitch which affects our game sometimes! No need to worry about it and no need to reinstall the App either.

Few simple steps -- (1) Logging out of the game and Closing the App; (2) Closing the App and clearing the Cache/Cookies also will help. After those steps, restart your device and everything should be back to normal.

And with regards to the Choo Choo gift boxes -- This is another glitch that was affecting some players (mine too). The Community In-charge team is already aware about this issue and the Farm Team is looking into it as of yesterday. Hopefully, wee will see a fix soon for this issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or clarification.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍎 🍏 🍎

• Bassin12
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for answering my questions, much appreciated 😊 It's all good now.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,038 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @Bassin12 πŸ€—

The Timer with Unlimited Lives is a small glitch which affects our game sometimes! No need to worry about it and no need to reinstall the App either.

Few simple steps -- (1) Logging out of the game and Closing the App; (2) Closing the App and clearing the Cache/Cookies also will help. After those steps, restart your device and everything should be back to normal.

And with regards to the Choo Choo gift boxes -- This is another glitch that was affecting some players (mine too). The Community In-charge team is already aware about this issue and the Farm Team is looking into it as of yesterday. Hopefully, wee will see a fix soon for this issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or clarification.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍎 🍏 🍎

• Bassin12
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for answering my questions, much appreciated 😊 It's all good now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?