Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Good Morning! How to change the avatar? Play through facebook. Thanks. My avatar is that of a king and I'm female, I don't want to be a male avatar.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, if you are playing your game through Facebook, it should be the same as your Facebook profile as it automatically shows, only when logged in to Facebook though if you are using a device,
Hello @Ecir_Brasílico 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!
I need a clarification please...
Are you looking to change your Avatar in this King Community OR for your Facebook Profile?
Please post back by typing your reply in the box given below.
Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🌺
I'm playing with my email and i can't be able to change my avatar in my game profile when i click edit it redirect me to select a photo from my gallery but i want to choose from avatar
That is brilliant news, happy farming!
Thanks for your help, I joined now and Facebook has already fixed the problem.
Thank you. Have a good weekend.