Unable to log in

Mtosh1
Mtosh1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I haven’t been able to log into my Farm Heroes account thru the App for over a month now. It used to automatically go right to my account, showed my picture and allowed me to send & receive lives. It wont give me earned rewards either. I’ve reset my password and received a response that my password was successfully reset yet it keeps tell me there’s an error and try again later. When I open the app it says no internet connection. I am able to log into all my other King games so it’s not me. Please help!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mtosh1 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I think you will have to contact the “Customer Support team” and send them the complaint.

Since you are playing on a mobile device, you should be able to send the complaint directly from your game.

On game Home screen, click on the icon that is located in bottom left corner —> click on “Customer Care” —> I think you should select “Technical & Connection Issues” —>. See if the issue you are facing is listed there. If not, scroll all they way down and click on “Contact Us” —> Fill out the form that pops up and click “Submit”.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Mtosh1 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I think you will have to contact the “Customer Support team” and send them the complaint.

Since you are playing on a mobile device, you should be able to send the complaint directly from your game.

On game Home screen, click on the icon that is located in bottom left corner —> click on “Customer Care” —> I think you should select “Technical & Connection Issues” —>. See if the issue you are facing is listed there. If not, scroll all they way down and click on “Contact Us” —> Fill out the form that pops up and click “Submit”.

• Mtosh1
    Mtosh1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?