New phone can't play game

chunky003
chunky003 Posts: 7 Level 2

Got new android phone and downloaded game. When opened app I have cloud saying "Coming Soon". My last level comleted showing (see screen shot). I have continued playing on my old device using Wi-Fi and I am now at level 4012. I have tried everything to fix my problem. Also contacted support and followed their instructions. No change!

I need help!!!!!!!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,604 Candy Moderator

Hello @chunky003 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

The actual levels that are supposed to be out now are till level # 4000. There has been a glitch few weeks ago, and few extra episodes were released to a group of players. Later, the Farm Team has realized about it and closed them back. Even-though, those episodes were closed, some players (ex: you) still have access to those extra levels.

I am guessing that since your phone is a brand new device, all the software are up to date, and hence, the game is also where it is supposed to be. Whereas in your old device, does not have the latest software, the levels are still open!

If you would like to wish to play those extra levels, please play on your old device. Or wait a bit and be ready to play the new levels that arrive on each Tuesday πŸ™‚

Hope this clarifies and answers your question. Please post back and let me know if you need any other information. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Croptastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ‡ πŸ₯

• chunky003
    chunky003 Posts: 7 Level 2

THANK YOU πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

I really appreciate the information. I was going crazy. Having to carry around 2 phones in order to get FHS time in. Working on level 4013 now. Enjoy your day as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?