Lost game

JWorrell
JWorrell Posts: 1 Newbie

My husband deleted (by accident) my farm heroes saga game tonight at 1800 UK time from my kindle fire. I am beyond rage as it was not saved to Facebook. When I re downloaded the game from the amazon app store onto my kindle fire, I find myself back at level 1. I never took a note of my user name as my kindle was only for my use. I last saved a game on facebook in Jan 2019 when I bought the Kindle. I am not holding out any hope of getting it restored. Is there anything I can do? Janet

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hello Janet 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

Yes! You can definitely get your level progress back 👍️ You will have to contact the Farm Customer Support team and they will be able to help you with this issue.

NOTE: Only issue would be, they cannot give those high scores you have achieved before, but can restore all those levels with 2 Stars.

Here is what you need to do....

1) Click on this (green lettered Help Article link ---> Getting Back the Progress of the Game

2) Noe, scroll all the way down to the last paragraph; (3) Follow the suggestions provided on that page;

(4) Now, scroll down even further to find "Contact Us" (below to the King emblem) -- click on it and you will see a form to fill out.

(5) Enter all the details and click on "Submit"!

Sometimes, it will take just minutes to get a response and sometimes it could take couple of days. Hence, I request to please be patient to play back your game.

Hoping for the Best! Have a Cropsilicious Day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?