Level 811

Sky17
Sky17 Posts: 8 Level 2

How do I pass level 811? I have zero boosters and there isn’t nearly enough moves to collect the needed cropsies as well as get the black sheep to the hay. I refuse to spend another dime on this game. There are really too many levels like this. I have been trying to pass this one for two days now.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hi and again Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that your are stuck at level 811, let me try to play again the level to give you some tips 😉😉😉

May I suggest to use the cascade effect, if you match a cropsies in the bottom part, as per result you will break more ice! To collect 225 🍓🍏🥕 I have often had the chance to match 5 crospies togheter, onestly I didn't win but I was close by. The black sheep in the hay is the hard part especially when you have the last one, so if you have 1 shovel could be helpful.

Try to check the video loaded from @PummyRaj, I've always had good tips, if you check on You Tube channel you can find more different video even if sometimes are different number of moves and cropsies.

Good luck and let us if you pass the level😉😉😉😉

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩 🌞🤗🌼

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sky17 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are in this level for a while now!

Here is a video of the level provided by our own @Lady_Choo ---> Video for Level # 811 Please check it out if you can figure out the trick(s) to win the level.

In the mean time, my friend @encantes and myself will replay the level and give you any tips we could come up with 👍️

Please post back and let us know if you have any further questions.

Talk to you soon. Have a Croptstic rest of the day 🍏 🍎 🍏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?