levels restoration

fatima27
fatima27 Posts: 6 Level 2

is it possible to play the game from the level u have last left over before installing a new window on desktop?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hello dear @fatima27 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Farm King Community!

Yes, it is definitely possible to start over where you left off.... only thing is, you must have saved your game either through Facebook OR on King.com.

If you did not save the game, then, the King Customer Support can help you out. But, there is a little process involved in there 👍️

Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification with anything.

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍏 🍎 🍏

• fatima27
    edited May 2021

@PummyRaj thanks for replying to my query.

But I don't use facebook and haven't played the game there. Also I hadn't save the game on king.com,so can u further guide me about next step plzzzz.

And one thing more I login to game with the same account I had before on king community but it take me to only 4 level.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Thank you for getting back to me dear @fatima27 🤗

I was assuming that you were playing on a laptop as you said installing a new browser!

Can you please give me more details of which device you are using? And where were you playing the game - on a browser OR downloaded it through Microsoft Store? If you can provide me any other details, it would be helpful for me.

** If we are on a Computer, just downloading another browser does not affect our game progress.

Please provide more details and we will go from there.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• fatima27
    edited May 2021

@PummyRaj thanks for ur reply.

yeah I were playing this game on laptop by downloading from microsoft store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?