Levels

Katwar666
Katwar666 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I have been playing FHS for years and on level 1800 plus, but my ipad wont allow me to load the game and play, it just closes. So stupidly I thought I would delete the game and reinstate, but it has gone back to level 1 😬 and I still cant play on my ipad, so now have app on my iphone, but please how do I get my original level back?? Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hello @Katwar666 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Did you save your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account? If you did, all you have to do is log-in with same details and you will find yourself at the last level you played (1800+)

If you have not saved your game before, you will have to contact the Farm Customer Support team and they will be able to help you with this issue.

NOTE: Only issue would be, they cannot give those high scores you have achieved before, but can restore all those levels with 2 Stars! Here is what you need to do....

1) Click on this (green lettered Help Article link ---> Getting Back the Progress of the Game

2) Noe, scroll all the way down to the last paragraph; (3) Follow the suggestions provided on that page;

(4) Now, scroll down even further to find "Contact Us" (below to the King emblem) -- click on it and you will see a form to fill out.

(5) Enter all the details and click on "Submit"!

Sometimes, it will take just minutes to get a response and sometimes it could take couple of days. Hence, I request to please be patient to play back your game.

If you need further assistance OR have any other questions, please post back by typing your reply in the box given below to my comment.

Hoping for the Best! Have a Cropsilicious Day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?