Help! I can't sign in to play my game?

Snagglepuss
Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2

I signed out of my account and now can't back in... UGH! The screen shots below show that I HAVE an account but every time I click on the green "LOG-IN" prompt nothing happens. I'm way up in the 600 levels and my honey-bee honey gathering mates must miss me terribly. What do I do? Player Name: Snagglepuss. Thanks so much!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Snagglepuss πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I have experienced that same issue few days ago. Try these straps and see if you can log into the game...

Close all the Browser windows and Clear cookies, then shut-down your computer β€”> Now, restart it and open one of the browser windows you prefer to play β€”> Go to King.com and click on the β€œLog-in” tab that is located in the top right corner of the web-page β€”>. You should be able to go into the game without any issues.

** I am not sure of the reason... if it is the clearing cookies or shutting down the computer or something else, this trick has always worked for me to go into the game.

Please let me know how it went for you. To reply back, you can simply type in the box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works out and you play your game again! Have a Croptastic day 🍎 🍎

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Snagglepuss πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I have experienced that same issue few days ago. Try these straps and see if you can log into the game...

Close all the Browser windows and Clear cookies, then shut-down your computer β€”> Now, restart it and open one of the browser windows you prefer to play β€”> Go to King.com and click on the β€œLog-in” tab that is located in the top right corner of the web-page β€”>. You should be able to go into the game without any issues.

** I am not sure of the reason... if it is the clearing cookies or shutting down the computer or something else, this trick has always worked for me to go into the game.

Please let me know how it went for you. To reply back, you can simply type in the box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works out and you play your game again! Have a Croptastic day 🍎 🍎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?