TEAMS in FARM Heroes Saga - CREATE your own or JOIN a friend's TeamπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,256 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Jack πŸ€—

Farm Queen will be in tomorrow (well, today 😁).

Can you please give me your team name and the ID number? So that, I can report the issue with "Single Life" for your team?

And for my team - no lives at all πŸ˜•

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,090 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Pummy

Most of my teammates don’t even get 1 life so we are exactly like your team. 🚜🀠

Here is a screenshot of the team name and ID

Let me know if you need any more information 🚜🚜🚜

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi all

Guys, I invite you to join our team. The team already has active players who together get prizes in team competitions.

Today I opened two vacancies in the team. As the vacancies are filled, I will open two more vacancies.

Join us. We are waiting for you.

In order to find us, enter in the search bar the Team ID 1138910225 or the name Play & Win

Free admission. There are no player level restrictions.

Team details:

• ElenaVorona
    Options

We welcome another new player to the Play & Win team. Ptipic, I'm glad you've joined our team. And I can already see how well you play.

Guys, if you are looking for a team, then read my post, which is located above this message. There I posted our details.

Now the team has two places for new players.

I am waiting for you.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Moderators,

If this thread is the only thread where players can chat about finding teams, then I beg you.

Pin this branch so it's always at the top.

Name this thread something else. Name this branch so that players who are looking for a team will immediately see this branch and understand that this is where they should look for a team they can join. Or they can invite players here to join his team. Now this thread has a title that doesn't match what I'm talking about.

Please.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,256 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi Elena @ElenaVoronaπŸ€— Welcome back and hope you are doing great🌺

First of all, I have changed the name of the thread nowπŸ‘οΈ Thank you for pointing it outπŸ’œ

Now, we have "in-game pop-up" to direct/guide the players to create a new team or join an existing team! That could be the reason that players might not have joined!!

The Farm Queen has decided to "pin" this thread for sometime and test it outπŸ‘οΈ

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@PummyRaj

I am very grateful to you that you got involved in solving the problem so quickly. I appreciate it.

I don't know exactly how the search in the Community works (by message texts or by topic titles). But if the search also works on topic titles, then I want to tell you that you have formulated the title for this topic very accurately. It has a lot of keywords to search for. Yes, and visually on the screen this name stands out in the general list of discussions. Great job.

Thank you.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,811 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2023
    Options

@PummyRaj

Hello!

Please I need an answer: I haven't been to this game in a long time and my team has a new team leader. How does that work? How do I get it back? I'm in now as a normal player. I am asking you for help!!!

Thanks very much

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I don't remember in which thread I read this information recently. There was a question. If the team leader does not enter the game for a long time, then what happens in the team? Will the team cease to exist? The answer was this. If the leader does not enter the game for a long time, then the game automatically appoints a new team leader. The principle of this choice was not explained.

From my experience I can tell you that mine is the same as yours.

Starting from the first day of the war, I did not go into all the games for more than two months. When I was able to return, I saw that my CCFS team still exists and I am still the leader of this team. When I went to FHS, I saw that I didn't have a team. I realized that in FHS the rules are different from CCFS, not in my favor. I made the decision to send my first team on a free voyage.

I created another team. And I'm glad I did.

I hope that the Studio will help you with the return of your leadership in the team. I doubt it, but I want it to happen. I will be watching this.

Good luck.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,811 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Elena

Thank you very much for your kindness and reply. Yes, that's how it looks to me. Due to the liquidation of the house, I wasn't able to play all the games. Yes, in Friends I still am. Since I created this team with my own text, I want it back. It would have to be done automatically. When the team leader comes back into play it goes back again. You only need one deputy. Is this doable?

@QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?