What to do?

Cuteyr
Cuteyr Posts: 34 Pro Player 👑

I have my game connected to Facebook and I always save my progress. I had 2 hours free life, 40000+ jelly beans and lots of power ups. My game got deleted and now that it's back on, the only thing I have is the 40000+ jelly beans.

How do I get my stuff back?????

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,536 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Cuteyr πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your saved up boosters! Unfortunately, that is the side affect of the game getting deleted and being reinstalled.

When the game is deleted, all the memory pertaining to that game also gets deleted! Unfortunately, the King Support team will not be able to reimburse those power-ups, unless we purchase them with real money. But, you can try your luck by filling up this form and submit it ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hope this clarifies. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Cuteyr πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your saved up boosters! Unfortunately, that is the side affect of the game getting deleted and being reinstalled.

When the game is deleted, all the memory pertaining to that game also gets deleted! Unfortunately, the King Support team will not be able to reimburse those power-ups, unless we purchase them with real money. But, you can try your luck by filling up this form and submit it ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hope this clarifies. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Cuteyr
    Cuteyr Posts: 34 Pro Player 👑

O my!

Thanks for the help anyway

I have another problem. My friend is on level 743 but she doesn't have teams on her game. Any idea why that is?

• PummyRaj

Hello again dear @Cuteyr πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately, some players do not have the "Teams" feature yet, because the Farm Studio has not sent to all of us.

Please ask your friend to make sure that, they have installed the latest version of the App and their device has enough storage space to receive the event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?