Level 2020 impossible to win!

emmardee
emmardee Posts: 3 Newbie

When will the bug on level 2020 be fixed and allow the frogs to get to the mushrooms? It’s so frustrating!

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,197 Candy Moderator

Hello @emmardee πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

The Farm Studio team actually sent the fix a few minutes after you posted your question ο»ΏπŸ™‚ I am very happy to tell you that the glitch is cleared now and you can enjoy the game again πŸ™Œ πŸ‘οΈ

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else in the future.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and great week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• emmardee

Hi there. I previously asked when this would be fixed and received a reply that it was done a few minutes after I posted. Tried to play and it worked wi the first game however stopped working again. I also tried to reply to original thread but wouldn’t allow me to can this issue be looked at again? Thanks in advance.

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2021

Hello dear @emmardee πŸ€—

Thank you for replying back. I am sorry to know that the level stopped working again!

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?

Let me check my game both on PC and mobile devices and get back to you.

Will talk to you in a bit πŸ‘οΈ

• PummyRaj

Hello again dear @emmardee πŸ˜ƒ

I need to know which device you are using to play the game! Also, which version you have right now.

I have tried and the game on PC, iPad and Android phone as well. Except for the iPad, both PC and Android phone are working fine with the Frogs issue.

The PC games (when playing through browsers) are automatically updated. And, I have installed the latest version on my phone. But, on iPad, I did not.

I am wondering this could be the same case for you too! If your App doesn't have the latest version, that could be the reason for your level to not work properly! Can you please check for the available updates and install them. Then, play the level again and let me know how it goes?

Hope everything works out well for you! Talk to you soon 🍎 🍏 🍎

• Tony_J
    Tony_J Posts: 4 Newbie

SO FRUSTRATING!!

I am stuck at this level with no prospect of progress.

Perhaps the only way to get over the bug is to get build up boosters with the daily bonus, then to smother the level with all the bonuses saved and overwhelm the level with using them all.

Not much fun when every other level has been achievable with careful game play πŸ˜ͺ

Tony

• Tony_J

I am playing on a PC using version 5.58.8 with exactly the same problem.

The 2 frogs do not jump onto the mushrooms, but go onto the left most column.

The only way to get the mushrooms into play is to hit them with a spade.

It is definitely nan ongoing bug, but could be possible to overcome

a) Dig the Mushrooms early in the level.

b) Harvest Mushrooms as fast as possible

c) Complete level using boosters to harvest Onions & Water.

Sadly I have used up all of my Bonnie trail boosters, and I am low on other boosters. So I will have to build up my boosters from the daily bonus before I use lots of them to overcome this MOST FRUSTRATING LEVEL YET!!!

Tony

• PummyRaj

Hello @Tony_J πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am so sorry! I completely forgot to check Windows 10 game to see if the bug is cleared over there or not πŸ˜•

Can you please check if there are any latest updates available in Microsoft Store (there should be one)? The Farm Studio has sent a fix for the Frogs' level bug through version 5.59.5.

If we update our game with that version, it should be all good. Please try it out and let me know.

Looking forward to talk to you further. Have a Cropsilicious day πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• emmardee

πŸ™‚

I am playing an iPad

• PummyRaj

Hello again dear @emmardee πŸ˜ƒ

I have updated my game on iPad just few minutes ago and checked level # 2020. It is working properly now.

So, installing the latest version -- 5.59.5 is the medicine for this bug with Frogs πŸ‘οΈ

• Tony_J

WONDERFUL! Fixed with this version running on a PC too. HOORAY!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?