Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

hi why do i keep getting tutrorials everytime i play am level1731 and boosts last 1 day?

Options
boxermad2
boxermad2 Posts: 27 Level 2

hi lost game few weeks ago when i got it back with the new team i keep getting the tutorials everytime i play, its annoying was hoping it would sort it self, have tried most things and even if i have more than 1 boosts and dont use them, the next day i play the revert back to 1? hope you can help

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @boxermad2 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I completely agree and understand how annoying those constant tutorial pop-ups can be! I too see them from time to time with no apparent reason! But, one of the reasons is when we clear the "cookies/cache", the pop-ups start appearing again!

We have reported about it to our Farm Community In-charge. I will find out the update and get back to you, but you will have to wait till the weekend is over.

With regards to the Boosters -- I have seen few complaints about the same issue. But, none of them come back to reply back as we need more details to report about it. Can you please help me with providing few details...

1) On which device you are missing your boosters? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

2) If you are playing on a mobile device, what version you have right now?

3) How much free storage space you have in the device?

The issue might not be on your side, but the game itself! But, knowing all these details helps the Farm Studio team to look into the issue.

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day! 🍎 🍏 🍎

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @boxermad2 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I completely agree and understand how annoying those constant tutorial pop-ups can be! I too see them from time to time with no apparent reason! But, one of the reasons is when we clear the "cookies/cache", the pop-ups start appearing again!

We have reported about it to our Farm Community In-charge. I will find out the update and get back to you, but you will have to wait till the weekend is over.

With regards to the Boosters -- I have seen few complaints about the same issue. But, none of them come back to reply back as we need more details to report about it. Can you please help me with providing few details...

1) On which device you are missing your boosters? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

2) If you are playing on a mobile device, what version you have right now?

3) How much free storage space you have in the device?

The issue might not be on your side, but the game itself! But, knowing all these details helps the Farm Studio team to look into the issue.

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day! 🍎 🍏 🍎

• boxermad2
    Options

hi and thank you, i use a chrome laptop to play game currently through facebook and i also have plenty of storage space left, i also clean laptop each day as well so no issues there. enjoy your day and stay safe

• boxermad2
    Options

still having same problem! am not playing so much now as its too annoying

• boxermad2
    Options

wellstill having the same problems!!! whats the pont of bonus everyday if i cant store them for more than one day, so fed up with it all now, rant over !!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The problem is @boxermad2 is if the studio cannot reproduce the issue as it is only affecting a few players. It might be something else that is causing the issue too.

Just out of interest, is your browser updated?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?