Game issue

Options
Sparky_2_2
Sparky_2_2 Posts: 479 Level 3

I cannot get logged into king community play only fb.Any suggestions would help tyia

Answers

• Sparky_2_2
    Options

I have logged in & out, updated game reinstalled ect...nothing working

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,239 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sparky_2_2 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm Community!

I am sorry to say that I am confused with the issue you are having!

Are you not able to log into your game OR into the Community? You have posted in the Community through your account itself! Can you please explain more about the issue you are having?

Is your game not opening on Facebook? Are you playing on a computer or a mobile device?

If you can give me as many details as possible, I will be able to help you out.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Sparky_2_2
    edited May 2021
    Options

Sorry for confusion it is hard explain issue.. I'm able to to play farm heroes with fb friends, but not with community members. With that being said I can only receive or send lives to fb friends...UPDATE: Issue has been fixed

• ashjames
    ashjames Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How did you fix the issue? My game is doing this too. When someone on my β€˜team’ sends me lives, I can’t collect them. They show up as being sent in the chat window but when I click on Rewards or click the envelope icon in the upper right corner, it only gives me an option to send lives to Facebook friends. So frustrating!!

• Sparky_2_2
    Options

I cleared cache & did a reset, Its still not working perfectly, but am able to send & receive lives now. It synced my fb with rest of community players. Sorry I have no definitive answer for you.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Glad to hear it is fixed now.

I can get lives from the community occasionally, but Facebook is stealing all of my lives when I log on that way.

Happy playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?