Help with level 588

useta
useta Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Support

All my seeds are covered in spider web. How do I get them free???

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,197 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hello @useta 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to say that I am very clear on the issue.....

** But, in general -- you can run a Tractor Booster on those seeds and the web will be cleared.

** OR take help of a "Breaker" companion and, the companion will release those seeds within 2-3 turns.

If you can tell me which level you are playing, I will be able to help out better. Also, will you be able to provide a screenshot of the game board?

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box located below my comment.

And to post the screenshot, tap on the second icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great week ahead! 🐥 🐥 🐥

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,197 Candy Moderator

Hello again @useta 😃

Just noticed the title of your post, that it is level # 588. I have just played the level and some of the Water Drops will be covered in the web, but not the "Flower Seeds"!

I have checked the level both on my laptop as well as my iPad. And it looks almost the same.... here is a screenshot from my game on laptop 👇️

See, none of the Flower Seeds (the pink ones) are covered with Web. They usually won't. If your game board looks different, please post a screenshot and let's discuss further.

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?