Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I keep trying to take part in the challenge but I keep being sent to a sign-up page. I'm already signed in... confused
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @heidi062π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!!
Can you explain a bit more about the issue? What is happening when you try to log into the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my commentπ£
Can't sign back into my old game after getting my new phone
Hello again dear @delish83429 π
I am attaching a screenshot of one of the Contest I am running at present....
Do not click on the link that's given at the top of the page that says "don't have an account........",. That will take us again to "Sign-Up" page. That is there for new comers and the players who forgot sign-up π
To participate in any contest, read the content and go all the way down to where you see an open comment box and write your answer / post your screenshot, etc.,
I am sure you are all set now π€© ποΈ But, please let me know if you need further assistance with this or anything else!
Have a Farmtastic Friday and a great weekend ahead π π π
Hello dear @delish83429 π€
Were you trying to participate in our Farm Contests?
I am thinking that you might be clicking on the link where it says for us to "Sign In", and that would be the reason for you to go to "sign-in" page again & again!
Please give me few minutes and I will get back to you ποΈ π