Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why can't I request lives from my team memebers?

lubblady38
lubblady38 Posts: 13 Level 2

I cannot request lives from my team members? The first time it happened, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked. The next time I played the game, it wouldn't let me request again ...and it still won't. It's been like this for a few days now.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator

Hello @lubblady38 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having an issue with requesting Lives from your Team members!

Usually, when we click on "Request" button, our request will show-up in the "Chat" area and other team members would know that we are asking for lives.

** I too have just checked my game, and it is not working for me too! I have not played the in past few days as I do not have any levels.

Do you remember when this issue has started in your game? Also, can you check what version you have installed right now?

Thanks a lot for raising the issue. Will get back to you soon.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator

Hello again dear @lubblady38 πŸ˜ƒ

There was a new version released yesterday -- 5.61.3

Can you please check if your Play Store has new updates and install it? That has solved the "inactive button" issue for me. Hope it will work in your game too πŸ‘οΈ

Please let me know. Have a Farmtasic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• mommarell
    mommarell Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm having the same issue and I play the game on FB. It has been like this for 4-5 days if there's a way to fix this please let me know

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited June 2021

I'm having the same issue on FB too - I sent lives to everyone and they are all still there - have been for a couple of days

has looked like this for last few days

notice the request button is grey - nothing happens when you click on it and usually when the others are full they go away

• NanTam
    NanTam Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I finally uninstalled and downloaded it again. Now my team members have disappeared from the chat box and I still can’t request lives. Also, all the quests have disappeared as well. I have the latest version available in the play store. No other updates available.

• Ljay3333
    Ljay3333 Posts: 1 Newbie

Yep, have had the same problem for a while now aswell?. It randomly worked once then stopped again. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?