Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Growing new levels

stasieann
stasieann Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2021 in Support

During certain challenges, rather than play a level I have already beat, it asked me if I would rather play latest level. So, I am actually on level 4129, yet when not on bonus games/challenges, game is stuck at 4120 and says growing new levels. I have installed updates, yet it still does not change. I would uninstall on my smartphone and reinstall to see if that helps, but I would lose all my boosters, which I have a lot of. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2021

Hi @stasieann and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Well done you have reached the Top level 4120 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If you check the green link is updated with the last levels available!

Last levels in Farm Heroes Saga

If you want to give a peek around the Community and participate to contests/challenges to win boosters or gold bars please check here: win prizes

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 🌻🌺🌞

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

So you have actually reached the last level but you get a pop-up asking if you would like to play the newest levels? If you get this again, could you grab a screenshot and show us? This could be something the team is testing g so we can find that out for you.

Whatever you do, do not reinstall as you will lose your boosters so please share what the game is showing you so we can investigate for you πŸ˜‰

• MylaDaveeka
    MylaDaveeka Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi,

Sorry that you're in the same position, welcome to the club:

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/341744/missing-boosters-and-levels#latest

Don't uninstall your game because that won't fix the problem, i tried it, you'll loose your boosters and other stuff.

I contacted support and got no answer besides an automated answer referring to here = no solution.

My guess we'll have to wait for another update and pray that fixes the problem.

Best luck and regards.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator

Hello again @MylaDaveeka πŸ˜€ and @stasieann πŸ€— Welcome to our Farm King Community!

@MylaDaveeka I have just answered in the link you have posted above.

But, to add another point β€” There is no need to wait till next update release to see the next levels. You have to wait until all the players (that are in the last level) reach to your current episode.

@stasieann Yes! Reinstalling the game will delete all your stored up boosters.

But, you will not move up in the levels by reinstalling your game. Right now, 4120 is the last level for all of us. Next week, the next episode will open and you will be able to play again πŸ‘

Please let me know if you have any other questions or I have created any confusion πŸ₯

** I would also like to repeat the same thing that our Farm In-charge has addressed above… this is the first time that I am hearing that β€” β€œyou would see a pop-up asking if you would like to play your latest levels”

Would you mind showing a screenshot of that pop-up / notification please?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below. And to post the screenshot, please tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great weekend ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?