Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sabrinapizza and Welcome in this Community ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐
I'm sorry but here we use to speak in English. There are players all over the world so is easier and faster to understand, may I ask you to re-post your question in English?
Many thanks for your comprehension.
I've to close this thread
๐ค๐ค๐ค
Ciao Sabrina, nella Comunitร dei giochi King, scriviamo tutti in Inglese, ti pregherei gentilmente di scrivere nuovamente, puoi usare un traduttore. Questa รจ la Comunitร di Farm Heroes, penso che il livello 6428, si riferisca forse a Candy Crush.
Buona giornata ๐บ๐ป