I have received any new levels for five weeks, what is going on?

xupsman
xupsman Posts: 4 Newbie

Level 4120 has Been frozen for over a month,why haven't I received new levels?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,600 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

@xupsman Rancid was pressing buttons and mistakenly released several episodes too early. So you were on level 4120 weeks before it was actually released meaning you had to wait there while the correct episodes released.

As they have caught up to you now, you should start seeing new levels appear from next week 😊

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @xupsman and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Usually the new levels are released every Tuesday, please check this green link: New Levels

May I ask you to wait until next week and I hope that new levels are coming! Many thanks for your patience, I'm a Farm Heroes addict and I can understand the problem, again sorry for the inconvenience! 🌻🌺

In the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and participate to contests/challenges to win boosters, gold bars or Magic Beans please check here: win prizes

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,600 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

@xupsman Rancid was pressing buttons and mistakenly released several episodes too early. So you were on level 4120 weeks before it was actually released meaning you had to wait there while the correct episodes released.

As they have caught up to you now, you should start seeing new levels appear from next week 😊

• xupsman

You answered that one, maybe you can help with this problem, I won a Harvest rush contest and when I went to collect it said I wasn't connected and it will be collected when I do and this has been popping up after every game I play for weeks now,how do I get rid of it?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,214 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @xupsman πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that your game is having issue with the Harvest Rush!

You have mentioned that it is like this for weeks!!!! Do you remember when that is (a ball park estimate)!

Few other players were having the same issue and our Farm In-charge gave them a solution to get out of that glitch! Let me check that out πŸ‘

In the mean time, can you please try this… Log out of the App β€” clear cache on your device β€” disconnect from WiFi β€” Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes β€” Reconnect the internet and log into the game.

Please see if that works and I will check what else you can do πŸ‘

Thank you for being very patient with us. Have a Cropsilicious Day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• xupsman

I tried your suggestion and it didn't work, this has been going on for about six weeks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,214 Candy Moderator

Thank you for getting back to me, dear @xupsman πŸ‘

Let me check with our Farm In-charge and find out if there is anything else that we can do from our side (players’).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?