Summertime Challenge

clandrum
clandrum Posts: 4 Newbie

my Summertime challenge is not available

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,216 Candy Moderator

Hello @clandrum 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am thinking that you are talking about the special event -- "Summer Paradise"

Sorry to hear that you do not have the event at this time! Did you update your game to the latest version -- 5.62.4

Please make sure that your device has enough free space on the memory and always cleared the cache/cookies. These few steps ensure that we receive special features into our game. If everything is perfect and still you do not have the event, it just means that you might not be in the group of players that receive the event.

Farm Studio sends all their event to few groups of players at a time. So, all the players do not receive all the events at once. Some players receive a different event some times. The group you are in might receive an event at a later date OR sometimes, you might be in the group that does not receive any events for a while.

But, please don't be despaired. Always keep your game updated and enough free space on your device memory. Soon, you too will receive special events and have fun 👍️

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you have any other questions. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep having fun in your game. Have a Cropselicious day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Just to add to what @PummyRaj said, sometimes I haven't had an event start. But by logging out, clearing the cache and logging back in has caused an event to appear. Not always, but it has happened.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?