Always shows connect in blue

Options
sylviajohn
sylviajohn Posts: 8 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Support

Does anyone know why it always shows connect in blue, I seem to have lost all my friends list.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @sylviajohn πŸ€— Very Happy to see you back in our Farm Community!

The Blue "Connect" tab -- I see it two times in my game...

** when I log-in through my King account instead of Facebook account;

** When my internet is down.

But, I have noticed in the above screenshot that, your friends are shown at the bottom of the screen. If we do not have the internet connection, then our friends will not be visible (as per my experience). So, you might have logged into the game through Kingdom account.

** If neither of these are the case for you, please post back and let me know few details -- which device you are using; from how long you have been seeing that "Connect" tab!

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• sylviajohn
    Options

Hi. Thank you for answering my question. I have logged in by using Facebook and I play on my IPad. I think I will try to log in with King account and see what happens. Thanks again. Sylvia.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Just to add to what @PummyRaj said, you will not see your friends at the bottom if you don't have an internet connection.

HOWEVER!

It appears that the friends list is cached. I suspect this, as one time recently I started the app and saw the friends list on one level. Then somebody else needed the wifi. The list was still there, along with the blue connect button you see. At least I think that's what happened.

In short, if you connect and see the friends list and then lose your connection, you may still see the list and the blue button.

• sylviajohn
    Options

Thank you for your suggestion, but I am always on wi-fi when playing so don’t really know whats happening. I logged onto my husbands account and his is fine.

thanks again.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Then it sounds like the wifi cuts out every now and then. That would explain some of what is going on.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Mine was down a few days ago but it came back up the next day.

Just make sure you are updated and hopefully it will be sorted 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?