When will Team Events be available for people who play at King.com?

Headless
Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

I play on King.com and so does at least one of my team members. When there is a team event going on, all it ever says under the events area is a "coming soon" message. Don't even get any credits for logging in to play. There are never ANY events available when I play on King.com. Not just team events, NO events ever available of any kind. Will this ever change?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,599 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello dear @Headless πŸ€— Hope you are doing great and enjoying the game πŸ“

I do not have any better news for you at present. There are no special events for PC players β€” it is not just the Teams, but any other event πŸ˜•

As you know that the Teams is a new feature that was introduced in the month of May, and the Farm Studio is still working on sending that feature itself to more players frequently (at least).

At present, they do not have plans to send events to PC game, but in future for sure β€” no time frame though 🀷

** If you have β€œMicrosoft Store” on your PC, you can download the game and play it there. You do not have to have a Facebook account, and you can log-in through your King account details itself.

The good thing is, we have Teams feature, the β€œTeam Quest” event for the Teams, as well as other special events that we receive every once in a month πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I request you and your friend to please think about playing on Windows 10, and look into it. And please let me know if I can assist you with any other issue.

Thank you for coming back to talk to us. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,599 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello dear @Headless πŸ€— Hope you are doing great and enjoying the game πŸ“

I do not have any better news for you at present. There are no special events for PC players β€” it is not just the Teams, but any other event πŸ˜•

As you know that the Teams is a new feature that was introduced in the month of May, and the Farm Studio is still working on sending that feature itself to more players frequently (at least).

At present, they do not have plans to send events to PC game, but in future for sure β€” no time frame though 🀷

** If you have β€œMicrosoft Store” on your PC, you can download the game and play it there. You do not have to have a Facebook account, and you can log-in through your King account details itself.

The good thing is, we have Teams feature, the β€œTeam Quest” event for the Teams, as well as other special events that we receive every once in a month πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I request you and your friend to please think about playing on Windows 10, and look into it. And please let me know if I can assist you with any other issue.

Thank you for coming back to talk to us. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

I do play on the Windows 10 app and even though my team member says she plays on king.com and her PC I think she meant she plays at king.com on her PC. I have mentioned the app to her. I play on the app and also on a tablet and on king.com. As long as I play anywhere except king.com I get some or all of the available events. My concern is that of the 12 members (including me) on my team, I am the ONLY one who ever shows any "points" in team events. I know other team members log in to play since they occasionally ask for lives, so I wondered what is going on. I asked in the team chat if anyone had logged in to play recently and the one response I have received so far was the member who plays on king.com. I hope they will send events to king.com players too, sooner rather than later. For now, I don't play as often as I used to because of this issue and it makes the whole "team" thing disappointing.

Thanks for responding!! πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?