Lost Connection

NicolaFarmer
NicolaFarmer Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2021 in Support

Hi, can anyone please help me? I am regularly getting “lost connection” when I have full internet. Has anyone else seen this message and how can I fix it?

Thanks, Nicola

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hello @NicolaFarmer 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

The message you are seeing — “Lost Connection” — is it popping up while you are playing the game OR when you are trying to log in?

Is it affecting your game play in anyway? If not, I would suggest you to keep playing your game, and do not be bothered by it 👍

I am not sure why we see that pop-up! But, I believe it is truly our internet connection. I too have experienced it few times 🤦‍♀️ It usually appears when there is a disturbance with the connection - even for few seconds.

Just ignore it and continue playing, as there is nothing we can do to fix it. And, what is in our hands to fix the WiFi connection?

Just a tip though… always keep your game updated and clear those cache/cookies regularly. The more free space our device have, the better the Apps work 👍

Thank you for posting in this King Community. Would you like to participate in our Contests and win some Gold Bars for your game? If so, win Free Gold bars HERE

Hope to see you around. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🐥 🍓

• EtYt
    EtYt Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same issue of “Connection loss“.

I can’t seem to save my progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?