๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Increase team size from 12 to 15 or 20 members

Options
13ยป

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,114 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@rebelchild I hope this might be the case, which I think it is a very good idea, always in search of that rainbow for team participation ๐ŸŒˆ( I am a Rainbow chaser ๐Ÿ˜Š)

I have a team, only 1 player hasn't contributed at all since teams started , so thinking of creating a vacancy. I have kept a check over time, and understand a number of reasons why a player might not contribute to the team during a quest. As a team leader on Farm I do earn the most points as I feel a duty bound to my team. It is lovely to feel the help from some of the other players whatever contribution they make, which just makes it feel more like a team, with the help hopefully of more active players achieving quest 5 will not be such a burden.

Quest 3 is rather disappointing for 30 mins free time, as it would be nice to have different boosters at that level.

I joined a team on Soda, looked like a strong team, now it seems I am the biggest contributor their too.

It would be ideal for all of us to have a good team to mutually work together to get rewards, rather than be reliant on one main member of that team. So therefore extending the number of team members may help this problem and inspire more team participation. It does work, especially for certain rewards/bonuses. Hence my discussion on better rewards and more time.

Back to farming now, much harvesting, sheep to shear and keeping Rancid off my land!

Cheers and love to you all ๐Ÿ“

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I like this idea and I voted @rebelchild ! I always say " the more the merrier" ๐Ÿ˜„

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Voted ๐Ÿ—ณ @rebelchild

Thanks for the tag @encantes

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,086 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @rebelchild

I voted ๐Ÿ—ณ even though I still have the honey harvest in my game.

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸคžI might get it soon โค๏ธ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for posting this idea @rebelchild ๐Ÿ‘

There is a lot of great feedback here that I will be more than happy to present to the developers. Please keep sharing why we should have a bigger team and how that will help YOU enjoy the game even more.

Keep spreading the "word" so more Farmers can share their feedback ๐Ÿ˜‰

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,922 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB thank you for aiding our mission to increase team size. I believe there are multiple benefits for individual players, teams, and King Games. I have already made points on why individual/ team would benefit. But King would benefit also because many players are unaware of this community. With the chat feature in the team game site others would learn of this community and many would join. That would increase the playing of King games. Which would increase revenue. I personally spend considerable more time playing the games and have downloaded several games due to badge and competition events, that I might not have played if I wasn't in the community.

What is the worst that could happen by increasing team size? Maybe some teams wouldn't be full. But it is like that in other team features now anyway.

I see it as a win/ win for every one

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

I voted. Now I am in doubt when I see my team. I only have 2 active players. I've already removed one for a German player from the community. I stood there that this player was inactive for a long time. I have 12 players and 2 are very active.๐Ÿค”

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?