How can I recover my progress on Farm Hero saga

catalina2002
catalina2002 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, I was in level 1640 on farm hero saga and I decided to save my progress on Facebook, but when I signed up my progress disappeared. I spent a lot of years playing this game and I don't want to start again

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @catalina2002 and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you can't save your progress, just few questions in order to help you.

Usually do you play through your app mobile or King.com, Windows10, iOS?

May you please check this article, there are many threads about Game Progress, click on the green link

If you haven't already saved your progress, go to the settings menu in the game and select the orange button to create and save a King account. You can also use Facebook, by tapping the blue Facebook button in the game. This will link your game to the Facebook profile which is active on the device. Keep this in mind if you share your device with someone else.

Remember all your boosters are saved on our device's local memory but not to the game. Please don't unistall the app!

Let me know if your will be solved, you can write in the white box below.

I wish a super day 🌞 🌺⚘

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @catalina2002 and welcome to our friendly forums. Just to add to what my friend @encantes said, if all else fails then a friendly chat with @QueenB could help.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hello @catalina2002 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I would need few more details to assist you better.

** Were you playing on a mobile device OR a computer?

** Did you try to save the game through Facebook OR directly from the game?

** When you signed up for Facebook account, did you remember any instructions that were popped up OR the directions that Facebook gave you?

If you can clarify these questions, it would help me understand what went wrong OR what step might have been missed.

Please type your reply in the blank comment box given below to these comments.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a Cropsilicious week ahead 🐥 🐥 🐥

• catalina2002
    catalina2002 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, I play on a mobile device and i tried to save the game though the game and the game intructions said that the progress of the game will be saved.

• PummyRaj

Hello again @catalina2002 🤗

Thank you for providing those details 👍

So, after you saved the game, what happened? Was your game logged out?

Did you try to open the App after that? What message are you seeing and at which level are you finding yourself?

• PummyRaj

Hello Catalina 🤗

If you have not tried this already. can you please follow these below steps and let me know what happens...

** Check if you are logged into the game, log out;

** Turn-off the WiFi on your mobile device;

** Shutdown the device, wait for 2 minutes and turn it back on;

** Now connect to the WiFi and log back into the game;

** Now, tell me at which level you find yourself.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great week ahead 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?