Lost out on my purchase due to an issue, how do I get refund?

Robert_Lavigne
Robert_Lavigne Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
edited August 2021 in Support

I have been playing Farm Heroes for many years but to-day i have paid out over $25 to progress with the game. Three times now I have got to the section SUPER FRUIT COLLECT and each time the selection will not work. i have had to go back to the start and therefore have lost all my payments. Please advise as to what i should do now and maybe either refund the amount paid with my card or pass on credits to the value of the monies.

Thank you. Robert Lavigne

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021

Hello @Robert_Lavigne 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having your game!

Before I can direct you to any “refund” process, would you mind if I ask for few clarifications?

The Super Fruit you are talking about… is it the first booster in below picture?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2021

Hi @Robert_Lavigne and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hello again @Robert_Lavigne 🙂

A heads-up…

(1) Super Fruit;

(3) +5 Moves;

(4) Turbo Tractor and

(5) Amelia’s Airdrop (Balloon).

If you have purchased any above boosters, all these will be added to the board as soon as you select a level to PLAY (new level or old level).

And, we will NOT have a choice to deselect them to use in a level you want to use them! Only the Shovels can be accumulated and can be used whenever we want to.

Can you please remember if that might have happened when you purchased the “super fruit” booster?

Please reply back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon and assist you with this regards 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?